- The clouds cried causing tears to fall from the deep grey sky.
- The waves leaped over the jagged rocks.
- The grass swayed back and forth to the music of the wind.
- The tree collapsed to the floor in exhaustion and defeat after the storm released its rage upon the oak.
- As the wind blew, the grass waved at the tree and the tree waved back.
- The ocean's cold unloving embrace forced the girl into its arms, putting her into a deep and unforgiving sleep.
- The phone yelled at the girl to wake up from her deep slumber in order to get to work on time.
- The flower began to slouch with disappointment because she thought it may rain, a wet joyful experience she missed dearly.
- The paper cut the man's finger because the paper wanted vengeance for being cut down from his home.